And we wait some more.
Our slot is due to close on the 16th and our pilot has told us that it is highly unlikely that we will be going before then. So what does this mean? It doesn’t mean that we won’t be going but it does mean that we are now likely to have to wait longer as there will be people booked into the next slot. We are hoping to go in the next two weeks but again this is weather dependant so watch this space.
In the meantime I have been trying out some new recipes. Using normal recipes to make gluten free equivalents – it seems to have worked. We need to go soon otherwise I am going to put on far too much weight! It will help with feeling less cold – every cloud and all that 🙂