- Why this run of 2.64km is so important March 28, 2020
- 2017 with my little Buddy January 2, 2018
- Sketch Note September 21, 2016
- Beautiful Scilly September 18, 2016
- The Big Escape September 16, 2016
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
40 year old woman living in London generally found in water.
Tag Archives: Nick Adams
If it wasn’t hard everybody would do it. The Hard… is what makes it great!
Over the last few weeks after doing limited training due to my back injury I pushed my body hard at two long distance training camps. First was Camp Eton organised by Nick & Sakura Adams at Eton College over the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Channel Swim, Long Distance Training, Mallorca, Nick Adams, Sakura Adams, Swimtrek 2 Comments